Cookies are small text files containing data that are stored on your device when a browser (Internet explorer, Chrome, etc.) loads websites for you to see.
They are typically used to remember key information for when
- you open apps, additional windows and tabs,
- you re-visit the same website later,
- its time to remind you about security and privacy controls
We also make use of recognised Third Party cookies that
- record your progress to, through and from our website. We use this information to gauge the value of each page to our site visitors so that we can improve upon it
- control the behaviour of advertisments.
You can manage cookies using your web browser's settings.
For more information about our Cookies, please visit: https://automattic.com/cookies/
Back to Privacy Notice.